|Product Name||Signals And Systems For Speech And Hearing: Second Edition|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:1.65 pounds / Width:0 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 9004252436|
|Price New||62.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||43.79 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||26.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Provides the reader with an introduction to the concepts of signals and systems analysis that play a role in the speech and hearing sciences. This book can be used at many levels, from the student who hasn't heard of a spectrum before, to the experienced worker who has only a fuzzy understanding of the notion of an impulse response.|
|Similar Items||9781879105980: Introduction to Sound-Acoustics for the Hearing and Speech Sciences (Singular textbook series)|
9789004252424: An Introduction To The Psychology Of Hearing: Sixth Edition
9781565939790: Introduction To Sound: Acoustics For The Hearing And Speech Sciences (Singular Textbook Series)
9780412487606: Introduction To Sound: Acoustics For The Hearing And Speech Sciences (Singular Textbook Series)
9780805846812: Instrumentation: An Introduction For Students In The Speech And Hearing Sciences
9780865776166: Handbook Of Clinical Audiology (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
9780781781060: Handbook Of Clinical Audiology (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
9780397503469: Handbook Of Clinical Audiology (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
9781565933804: Hearing Conservation In Industry, Schools And The Military
9781565939806: Course Notes And Workshop For Introduction To Sound
View 45 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.