|Product Name||Twilight Zone - Vol. 24|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6305837031|
|Price New||11.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Rod Serling, Robert McCord, Jay Overholts, Vaughn Taylor, James Turley|
|Width||5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Black & White, NTSC|
|Run Time||100 minutes|
|Features||DVD, television series, made in USA, science fiction|
|Long Description||Episodes: "People Are Alike All Over" (Ep. 25, March 25, 1960) - When a space expedition crashes on Mars, passenger Sam Conrad (Roddy McDowall) is terrified when he encounters Martians. To his initial relief, they are human, extremely friendly and apparently just like us... "Valley of the Shadow" (Ep. 105, January 17, 1963, 50 min.) - Philip Redfield (Ed Nelson) finds himself trapped in a small town where people can reverse time and do many other amazing things. He is determined to escape and share the town's secrets with the outside world. "Black Leather Jackets" (Ep. 138, January 31, 1964) - Three tough-looking men on motorcycles disrupt a peaceful suburb when they move in. Yet the neighbors could never imagine just how dangerous these men are. One bit of advice: don't drink the water.|
|Similar Items||0014381894820: Twilight Zone #31|
0014381894424: Twilight Zone - Vol. 27
0014381894325: Twilight Zone #26
9786305772507: The Twilight Zone: Vol. 20
0014381893724: Twilight Zone #20
9786305701484: Twilight Zone Vol. 17
0014381893427: Twilight Zone Vol. 17
9786305669395: The Twilight Zone: Vol. 14
0014381893120: Twilight Zone #14
9786305908418: The Twilight Zone - Vol. 28
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.