|Product Name||Trigun Vol. 4 - Gung-Ho Guns|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6305821550|
|Price New||13.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Masaya Onosaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Satsuki Yukino, Johnny Yong Bosch, Dean Wein|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Animated, Color, Dubbed, NTSC|
|Run Time||24 minutes|
|Long Description||Which is the real face of Vash? The clown, the saint, or the killer? Vash reveals more of his character and more of his secrets as he takes on a contract to kill, and then faces a man whose sole purpose in life is to destroy Vash! When a man is programmed to kill, can he deny his destiny? Volume 4 (Contains episodes 11-13)|
|Similar Items||0013023226494: Trigun: High Noon|
0013023226098: Trigun Vol. 3 - Wolfwood (Geneon Signature Series)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.