|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6305259429|
|Price New||3.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.05 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Jean-Claude Van Damme, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Steven Berkoff, Nicholas Farrell, Jim Carter|
|Width||5.38 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.6 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, Letterboxed, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Run Time||99 minutes|
|Similar Items||0025192038822: Lionheart|
0025192023026: Hard Target
0025192018992: Beau Geste
0014381861822: Shepherd Border Patrol
0014381686920: Nowhere to Run
0014381000788: Jean-Claude Van Damme Triple Feature
0012236187516: The Domino Killings
0011891701464: Death Warrant/Double Impact/Cyborg
0011891700214: Death Warrant/Double Impact
0002519201893: Van Damme Four-Feature Film Set
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.