|Product Name||Bad Golf My Way [VHS]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6303266711|
|Price New||2.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Leslie Nielsen, Brian Banowetz|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, HiFi Sound, NTSC|
|Long Description||Companion video to Bad Golf Made Easier, Leslie Nielsen, the world's greatest bad golfer, takes on the arrogant club champion, Bran Van Courtland, and teaches him a thing or two about bad golf the Leslie Nielsen way. Want to add 50-100 yards to your drive? No problem the Nielsen way: simply dress up like a woman and tee off from the Ladies Tee. Looking for a way to wreak havoc with the finely-honed swing of the club champion? Simply ask to film his swing and hire Eric Von Nielsen to direct it. Because the key to winning golf, as Leslie Nielsen so brilliantly demonstrates, is not subtracting strokes from your score, but adding strokes to your opponent's score!?|
|Similar Items||5014138023874: Leslie Nielsen's Stupid Little Golf Video [VHS]|
9786302918779: Bad Golf Made Easier [VHS]
0720917300627: Leslie Nielsen's Stupid Little Golf Video
9781572521339: Leslie Nielsen's Stupid Little Golf [VHS]
9781572522480: Leslie Nielsen's Stupid Little Golf Video
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.