|Product Name||Woman of the Year [VHS]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6301977777|
|Price New||1.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Katharine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy|
|Run Time||114 minutes|
|Features||VHS Video format, 114 minute runtime, black and white, 1942, MGM/UA 1991 release, Out of print title!, Rare and hard to find version of title!|
|Long Description||"Woman of the Year marked the first time Katherine Hepburn and Spenser Tracy co-starred, and sparks flew immediately. From their initial moments on-screen, they possessed a very remarkable chemistry, which made it inevitable that they would work together again. In this hilarious excursion into the Battle of the Sexes, Tracy plays Sam Craig, the down-to-earth sportswriter of the New York Chronicle. As Tess Harding, the paper's bright international columnist, Hepburn makes his life miserable. As soon as they start taking swipes at each other in their columns there is little peace between them. In the office and in the bedroom the squabbling continues, until they problems are overcome by their deep love for each other. "Hepburn and Tracy play the leading roles with such skill and gusto that it becomes irresistibly entertaining...it is great good fun and a piece of brilliant screen craftsmanship" (New York Herald Tribune) Courtesy of Gullah Bookstore|
|Similar Items||9780800109820: The Awful Truth [VHS]|
9786301972017: Philadelphia Story / Movie [VHS]
9786301971553: Mogambo [VHS]
9786301586030: Desk Set [VHS]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.