|Product Name||Mister Roberts [VHS]|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 6300267962|
|Price New||0.90 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.03 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Henry Fonda, James Cagney, William Powell, Jack Lemmon, Betsy Palmer|
|Format||Color, HiFi Sound, NTSC|
|Run Time||123 minutes|
|Long Description||Henry Fonda re-created his Broadway hit for this 1955 film that was mostly directed by Fonda's frequent collaborator, John Ford ( Young Mr. Lincoln , My Darling Clementine )--an ailing Ford was replaced at some point by Mervyn LeRoy--and the results are exceptionally fine. A perfect cast, including James Cagney's irascible captain, William Powell's thoughtful physician, and Jack Lemmon's Oscar-winning Ensign Pulver, give Fonda the right boost to portray his ennui-burdened officer with dignity, self-effacing humor, and not a trace of self-pity. A wonderful film. --Tom Keogh|
|Similar Items||9786302990072: Operation Petticoat [VHS]|
9786302862904: Wackiest Ship in the Army [VHS]
9786301979764: Command Decision [VHS]
9786300270404: Ensign Pulver [VHS]
9786300247826: Romancing the Stone [VHS]
9780792831457: Fiddler on the Roof [VHS]
9780792151715: Titanic [VHS]
9780792100027: Planes, Trains And Automobiles [VHS]
9780790727233: Dial M for Murder
9780783240671: Erin Brockovich [VHS]
0085392201839: Excalibur Vhs (1991) Warner Home Video
0085391188933: Christmas Vacation 2
0027616596734: North By Northwest
0024543029953: Twelve O'clock High [Vhs]
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.