|Product Name||Luftwaffe Squadrons, 1939-45|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1904687628|
|Price New||16.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||5.28 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.77 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.82 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.8 inches (convert)|
|Weight||28.32 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Illustrated with detailed artworks of German combat aircraft and their markings, The Essential Aircraft Identification Guide: Luftwaffe Squadrons 1939–45 is a comprehensive study of the Luftwaffe in World War II. Organized chronologically by theatre of war and campaign, this book offers a complete organizational breakdown of Luftwaffe units, from the Polish campaign through to the last days of the Reich. Each campaign includes a compact history of the Luftwaffes’ role and impact on the course of the conflict, as well as orders of battle, lists of commanders and campaign aces. |
Every type of aircraft is featured, including the numerous variations and types of well-known models, such as the Messerschmitt Bf 109, Junkers Ju 87 and Focke Wulf Fw 200, through to lesser–known aircraft, such as the Arado Ar 232 transporter, Heinkel He 162 Salamander fighter and the Henschel Hs 129 tank destroyer. Each aircraft profile is accompanied by exhaustive specifications, as well as details of individual and unit markings.
Packed with 400 color profiles of every major type of Luftwaffe combat aircraft, The Essential Aircraft Identification Guide: Luftwaffe Squadrons 1939–45 is a must have reference guide for modelers, military historians and aircraft enthusiasts.
|Similar Items||9781906626648: Aircraft of the Cold War: 1945-1991 (The Essential Aircraft Identification Guide)|
9781905704552: Waffen SS Divisions, 1939–1945 (The Essential Vehicle Identification Guide)
9781904687962: Kriegsmarine U-Boats: 1939 - 1945 (The Essential Submarine Identification Guide)
9781904687467: Wehrmacht Panzer Divisions: 1939-45 (The Essential Tank Identification Guide)
9781550464245: Graphic War: The Secret Aviation Drawings And Illustrations Of World War Ii
9781161622102: Kriegsmarine U-Boats: 1939 - 1945 (The Essential Submarine Identification Guide)
9780951989975: Luftwaffe Emblems 1939-1945
9780785829959: Weapons Of War Bombers & Transport Aircraft 1939-1945
9780785829942: Weapons Of War Fighter & Reconnaissance Aircraft 1939-1945
9780760334508: Allied Bombers 1939-45 (The Essential Aircraft Identification Guide)
9780760303238: German Aircraft Of World War Ii
9780752465869: Hitler's Jihadis: Muslim Volunteers Of The Waffen-Ss (Hitler's Legions)
9780548181218: Kriegsmarine U-Boats: 1939 - 1945 (The Essential Submarine Identification Guide)
9780517405079: German Warplanes Of World War Ii (Combat Aircraft Library)
9780394889719: Weapons Of War Modern Fighter Aircraft 1945-Present
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.