|Product Name||Hungary - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1857333357|
|Price New||15.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.43 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.51 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.67 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.4 inches (convert)|
|Weight||6.08 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
Culture Smart! provides essential information on attitudes, beliefs and behavior in different countries, ensuring that you arrive at your destination aware of basic manners, common courtesies, and sensitive issues. These concise guides tell you what to expect, how to behave, and how to establish a rapport with your hosts. This inside knowledge will enable you to steer clear of embarrassing gaffes and mistakes, feel confident in unfamiliar situations, and develop trust, friendships, and successful business relationships. Culture Smart! offers illuminating insights into the culture and society of a particular country. It will help you to turn your visit-whether on business or for pleasure-into a memorable and enriching experience. Contents include * customs, values, and traditions * historical, religious, and political background * life at home * leisure, social, and cultural life * eating and drinking * do's, don'ts, and taboos * business practices * communication, spoken and unspoken
|Similar Items||9781594517716: Going Abroad: Traveling Like An Anthropologist|
9781886705227: Streetwise Budapest Map - Laminated City Center Street Map Of Budapest, Hungary - Folding Pocket Size Travel Map With Metro Map
9781857335668: Slovakia - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide To Customs & Culture
9781857333473: Austria - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture
9780658003738: Austria - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture
9781857333343: Czech Republic - Culture Smart!: a quick guide to customs & etiquette
9781741045512: Lonely Planet Hungarian Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebooks)
9781612430539: Dirty Hungarian: Everyday Slang From "What's Up?" To "F*%# Off!" (Dirty Everyday Slang)
9780982578100: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9780884320463: The Essential Guide To Being Hungarian: 50 Facts And Facets Of Nationhood
9780781812405: Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes For New World Cooks, Expanded Edition
9780743563949: Pimsleur Hungarian Basic Course - Level 1 Lessons 1-10 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Hungarian with Pimsleur Language Programs
9780231702249: The Will To Survive: A History Of Hungary (Columbia/Hurst)
8601400530344: Hungary: Between Democracy And Authoritarianism (Columbia/Hurst)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.