|Product Name||Time Out Budapest (Time Out Guides)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1846702240|
|Price New||13.42 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.3 inches (convert)|
|Weight||9.6 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
Budapest is no longer just the tatty gem of old, the Danube pearl tucked away behind Vienna, cherished by a handful of curious and discerning travelers. Now an EU capital, Hungary’s flagship city has added cosmopolitan luxury to its five-star hotel stock, the latest treatments to its modernized spa centers, inventive reductions, drizzles and sauces to its cuisine, and designer vroom to its cafés. Without losing the charms of yesteryear, nor hiking up the ticket prices for a swift transport network, grand opera or a visit to the most ornate of cinemas, Hungary’s capital is amiable and affordable. Using a pool of resident writers who have lived through the changes from immediately post-Soviet to EU metropolis, this seventh edition of Time Out Budapest evaluates the contemporary city and suggests how a rapidly increasing number of visitors can best enjoy it.
|Similar Items||9781846700576: Time Out Berlin (Time Out Guides)|
9781846703300: Time Out Copenhagen (Time Out Guides)
9781846702495: Time Out Berlin (Time Out Guides)
9780732719821: Time Out Berlin (Time Out Guides)
9780006178743: Time Out Berlin (Time Out Guides)
9780756694715: Dk Eyewitness Travel Guide: Budapest
9781904978145: Time Out Berlin (Time Out Guides)
9781886705227: Streetwise Budapest Map - Laminated City Center Street Map Of Budapest, Hungary - Folding Pocket Size Travel Map With Metro Map
9781846701436: Time Out Vienna (Time Out Guides)
9781846700668: Time Out Edinburgh: And the Best of Glasgow (Time Out Guides)
9781612385464: Rick Steves' Budapest, 3rd Edition
9780844222134: Rick Steves' Budapest, 3rd Edition
9781846700651: Time Out Prague (Time Out Guides)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.