|Product Name||The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook: The Wand Chooses The Wizard|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1616991283|
|Price New||15.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.16 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.27 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.51 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.44 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||Author and Harry Potter fan Duncan Levy recognizes that Wingardium Leviosa may be the most popular spell from the world of Harry Potter, but he'd be the first to remind fans that it isn't the only one. The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook is a comprehensive companion for fans looking to delve deeper into the magical world of Harry Potter. Written by fifteen year old first-time author Duncan Levy, this extensive collection of spells is not only a fun treat for fans but an extensive look into the magic that fuels the universe of Harry Potter. The books of Harry Potter were written by British author J.K Rowling. Since the first book's publication back in 1997, the universe of Hogwarts and Nazguls has since taken the world by storm, spawning a series of highly successful films, and a whole line of official and unofficial books, toys, games and clothing lines. The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook takes fans one step closer to the world of Harry Potter by providing them with a convenient and fun way of finding out the different magical spells that were used in the books. The book covers everything from hexes, jinxes, and curses to charms and healing spells. Whether you're looking for a quick-read magic guide or a fun addition to your growing collection of Harry Potter memorabilia, the Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook is perfect for you. The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook is part of the THiNKaha series whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out quotations (tweets/ahas).|
|Similar Items||9780307885135: The Sorcerer's Companion: A Guide to the Magical World of Harry Potter|
9780141318097: The Magical Worlds Of Harry Potter: Map
9780141316697: Harry Potter Schoolbooks: Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them / Quidditch Through The Ages
9780141314815: The Magical Worlds Of Harry Potter: A Treasury Of Myths, Legends And Fascinating Facts
5060029855512: Harry Potter Gringotts Bank Coin Collection
0812370016389: Harry Potter The Elder Wand With Illuminating Tip
0812370014002: Harry Potter Wand Pen And Bookmark
0812370010042: Hermione Granger's Wand
0812370010028: Harry Potter 14 Inch Collectable Wand
0082686097055: Rubie's Harry Potter Eyeglasses Costume Accessory
View 41 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.