|Product Name||Tales From The Philadelphia Phillies Dugout: A Collection Of The Greatest Phillies Stories Ever Told (Tales From The Team)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.27 inches / Length:5.39 inches / Weight:0.97 pounds / Width:0.91 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1613210361|
|Price New||10.33 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||15.52 ounces (convert)|
Since 1883, the Philadelphia Phillies have been up, down, and all around. Most recently, thanks to Charlie Manuel, the Phillies have become a National League powerhouse, with four NL East titles, two pennants and the 2008 World Series championship to show for it. In Tales from the Philadelphia Phillies Dugout Rich Westcott takes readers behind the scenes into the glorious, quirky, and victorious stories that make this team the legend it is.
|Similar Items||9781933822259: Drinking Coffee With A Fork: The Story Of Steve Carlton And The '72 Phillies|
9781600788017: "Then Bowa Said To Schmidt. . .": The Greatest Phillies Stories Ever Told (Best Sports Stories Ever Told)
9781600787768: 100 Things Angels Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
9781600786785: 100 Things Phillies Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)
9781600783180: Mike Schmidt: The Phillies' Legendary Slugger
9781120822178: The Phillies Experience: A Year-By-Year Chronicle Of The Philadelphia Phillies
9780762444007: The Rotation: A Season With The Phillies And The Greatest Pitching Staff Ever Assembled
9780760342770: The Phillies Experience: A Year-By-Year Chronicle Of The Philadelphia Phillies
0657175252316: Mlb Philadelphia Phillies Playing Cards
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.