|Product Name||The Ladies' Room|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.6 inches / Length:8.2 inches / Weight:0.7 pounds / Width:5.4 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1612186424|
|Price New||7.91 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||A Wall Street Journal bestseller. Secrets told in the church ladies' room are supposed to stay in the ladies' room. But that doesn't mean that what Trudy overhears there during her great-aunt Gertrude's funeral won't change the rest of her life. Trudy has a daughter in the middle of a major rebellion, a two-timing husband who has been cheating for their entire married life, and a mother with Alzheimer's residing in the local nursing home. She doesn't really need a crumbling old house about to fall into nothing but a pile of memories and broken knickknacks. Billy Lee Tucker, resident oddball in Tishomingo, Oklahoma, lived next door to Gert, and in her will she leaves him the funds to help Trudy remodel the old house. That's fine with Billy Lee, because he's been in love with Trudy since before they started school. And just spending time with her is something he'd never ever allowed himself to dream about. A beautiful home rises up from the old house on Broadway, and right along with it rises up a relationship. But is Trudy too scarred from what she heard in the ladies' room to see a lovely future with Billy Lee?|
|Similar Items||9780571233533: What Alice Forgot|
9780553578133: A Place To Call Home
9780548435236: A Falling Star - An Avalon Romance
9780548391488: What Alice Forgot
9780533157990: A Forever Thing (A Three Magic Words Romance)
9780425247440: What Alice Forgot
9780195537680: Crazy Little Thing (A Bell Harbor Novel)
9780061727832: The Witch Doctor's Wife
9780061138935: A Room Of My Own (Legacy Editions) (Volume 2)
9780060890681: The Last Anniversary: A Novel
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.