|Product Name||100 Places in France Every Woman Should Go|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1609520823|
|Price New||5.74 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.63 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||Told in a series of stylish, original essays, New York Times travel bestseller 100 Places in France Every Woman Should Go is for the serious Francophile, the woman dreaming of a trip to Paris, and those who love crisp stories well told. Like all great travel writing, this volume goes beyond the guidebook and offers insight not only about where to go but why to go there. Combining advice, memoir and meditations on the glories of traveling through France, this book is the must-have in your carry-on. Award-winning writer Marcia DeSanctis draws on years of travels and living in France to lead you through vineyards, architectural treasures, fabled gardens and contemplative hikes from Biarritz to Deauville, Antibes to the French Alps. These 100 entries capture art, history, food, fresh air and style and along the way, she tells the stories of fascinating women who changed the country’s destiny. Ride a white horse in the Camargue, find Paris’s hidden museums, try thalassotherapy in St. Malo, and buy raspberries at Nice’s Cour Saleya market. From sexy to literary, spiritual to simply gorgeous, 100 Places in France Every Woman Should Go is an indispensable companion for the smart and curious traveler to France.|
|Similar Items||9781579658762: Let's Eat France!: 1,250 specialty foods, 375 iconic recipes, 350 topics, 260 personalities, plus hundreds of maps, charts, tricks, tips, and ... you want to know about the food of France|
9781110457038: French Ways And Their Meaning
9780936399874: French Ways And Their Meaning
9780875806860: A Motor-Flight Through France
9780805091151: La Seduction: How The French Play The Game Of Life
9780766107878: Stuff Parisians Like: Discovering The Quoi In The Je Ne Sais Quoi
9780425280706: Bright Lights Paris: Shop, Dine & Live...Parisian Style
9780425241189: Stuff Parisians Like: Discovering The Quoi In The Je Ne Sais Quoi
9780375501883: Without Reservations: The Travels Of An Independent Woman
9780330452458: Hidden Gardens Of Paris: A Guide To The Parks, Squares, And Woodlands Of The City Of Light
9780312673338: Hidden Gardens Of Paris: A Guide To The Parks, Squares, And Woodlands Of The City Of Light
9780141039060: The Penguin French Phrasebook: Fourth Edition (Phrase Book, Penguin)
9780007202447: Hidden Gardens Of Paris: A Guide To The Parks, Squares, And Woodlands Of The City Of Light
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.