|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Compact Disc|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1602835004|
|Price New||69.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||55.13 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5 inches (convert)|
|Height||1.2 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Daphne du Maurier|
|Long Description||Rebecca, a dark psychological tale of secrets and betrayal, is Daphne du Mauriers best-loved work and was named Best Novel of the 20th Century at the Bouchercon World Mystery Convention. After a whirlwind romance and a honeymoon in Italy, the innocent young heroine and the dashing Maxim de Winter return to his country estate, Manderley. But the unsettling memory of Rebecca, the first Mrs. de Winter, still lingers within. The timid bride must overcome her husbands oppressive silences and the sullen history of the sinister housekeeper, Mrs. Danvers, to confront the emotional horrors of the past.|
|Similar Items||9789626343579: Jane Eyre|
9781572702295: 4:50 From Paddington: A Miss Marple Mystery (Mystery Masters)
9780739333648: In Cold Blood
9789626341964: Middlemarch 6d
9789626343418: The House on the Strand (Naxos Classic Fiction)
9781593977344: Middlesex: A Novel
9780307917706: Jane Eyre
9781400108633: Middlemarch, With Ebook
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.