|Product Name||Rurouni Kenshin - Ice Blue Eyes|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00005ALLV|
|Price New||2.87 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Mayo Suzukaze, Richard Cansino, Dean Wein, Dorothy Elias-Fahn, Dina Sherman|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Animated, Color, Dubbed, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||100 minutes|
|Features||Factory sealed DVD|
|Long Description||Kenshin is forced to leave behind everything he loves and become a wanderer once again. After joining forces with Misao Makimachi of the Oniwaban group, he comes across a rural area which has already fallen into Shishio's iron grip. Meanwhile, another opponent reappears. It's a relentless warrior with a heart of ice, and no hopes or dreams other than to defeat Kenshin!|
|Similar Items||9781586551605: Rurouni Kenshin - Blind Justice|
9781586551575: Rurouni Kenshin - Faces of Evil
9781586551513: Rurouni Kenshin - Heart of the Sword
9781586551056: Rurouni Kenshin - Battle in the Moonlight, Vol. 2
0631595200324: Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai
0631595200225: Rurouni Kenshin - Shadow Elite, Vol. 3
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.