|Product Name||Only For You|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1575660717|
|Price New||1.59 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Long Description||Hannah Howell spins lush, romantic stories that sparkle with intrigue and passion. Now, she gives is her most exciting novel yet: a medieval tale set on the untamed Scottish border, where a man and a woman risk their hearts on the stormy battlefield of love!|
As wild as the rugged north country where she was raised, Saxan Honey Todd has sworn to avenge the murder of her twin brother. Recklessly, she gallops across the English countryside in pursuit of the man she believes to be his murderer: Botolf, Earl of Regenford.
As hard and unyielding as the armor he wears in battle, Botolf is irresistibly drawn to the impetuous beauty who has come to wage war with him. Saxan stirs his passion to the point of madness. . .but to love her would be madness indeed.
Now, as a desperate enemy stalks him and the greensward runs with innocent blood, Botolf brings Saxan to his castle. . .as his bride. But Saxan needs more: to fight by Botolf's side and triumph over the danger that surrounds them--as the beloved mistress of his very heart and soul.
|Similar Items||9780821779989: Highland Barbarian|
9781420133295: Highland Wedding
9781420104646: Wild Conquest
9780821780039: Highland Captive
9780671870119: Saving Grace
9780373694679: Saving Grace
9780061097102: Saving Grace
9780786265374: His Bonnie Bride
9780380771820: Wild Conquest
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.