|Product Name||Two's Company - Complete Series Three|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.25 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B00080ZG42|
|Price New||35.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||59.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Elaine Stritch, Donald Sinden, Beatrix Mackey, Gillian Martell, John Savident|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.53 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Run Time||194 minutes|
|Long Description||" A legendary American actress and an equally accomplished Brit light up an exceptionally witty comedy series Tony- and Emmy-winner Elaine Stritch and British stage legend Donald Sinden star in a comedy series that wages the battle of the sexes on an international scale. Stritch stars as a hard-charging American novelist living in London who hires the perfect British butler (Sinden) and then struggles to retain the upper hand. Cultures clash and sparks fly as these two opinionated, take-charge personalities spar over one hilarious domestic crisis after another. Guest stars include Beryl Reid, David Ryall, and David Healy. Episodes include: The Invitation, The Freezer, The Pet, The Take-Over Bid, The Virus, The Critic, The Picnic, and The Politicians. "|
|Similar Items||9781569387764: Two's Company - Complete Series 4|
9781569387368: Two's Company - Complete Series 2
9781569387016: Two's Company - Complete Series 1
0883929068944: Roy Clarke's Open All Hours The Complete Series
0883929024339: To The Manor Born-Complete Series-Silver Anniversary Ed (Dvd/5 Disc)
0773848648634: Only When I laugh
0773848550739: That's My Boy: The Complete Series
0054961889891: No Job For A Lady The Complete Collection
0054961874293: French Fields: The Complete Collection
0054961870196: Two's Company - Complete Series 1
0054961869992: Pie In The Sky Complete Collection
0054961824397: Hallelujah (Unk/ 2-Disc)
0054961739790: Two's Company - Complete Series 2
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.