|Product Name||Medical Secrets (Secrets Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ 156053172X|
|Price New||17.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.56 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||6 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||1.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||24.8 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Anthony J. Zollo|
|Long Description||This book is part of the extraordinarily popular "Secrets" series, which presents key information in a question-and-answer format. "Medical Secrets" is an ideal review for examinations, rounds and clinical discussions. This new edition includes questions and answers that have been completely updated.|
|Similar Items||9781560534181: Psychiatric Secrets: Questions You Will Be Asked: On Rounds, in the Clinics, on Oral Exams, 2nd Edition (Secret Series)|
9781560534020: Dermatology Secrets In Color: Questions You Will Be Asked...On Rounds, In The Clinic, On Oral Exams, 2nd Edition
9780323034678: Physical Diagnosis Secrets With Student Consult Online Access, 2nd Edition
9781560536116: Endocrine Secrets, Fourth Edition
9781560534204: Cardiology Secrets, 2e
9781560531647: Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 1e
9780323035873: Emergency Medicine Secrets: With Student Consult Online Access, 4e
9780323034166: Abernathy's Surgical Secrets, Updated Edition (Book w/ Student Consult)
9781560532682: Endocrine Secrets (Secrets Series)
9781560531074: Psychiatric Secrets (Secret Series)
9780323065610: Pediatric Secrets, 5e
9780323057127: Neurology Secrets, 5e
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.