|Product Name||Still Life With Bread Crumbs: A Novel|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1480533122|
|Price New||6.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||6.14 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||A superb love story from the #1 New York Times bestselling author Anna Quindlen Still Life with Bread Crumbs begins with an imagined gunshot and ends with a new tin roof. Between the two is a wry and knowing portrait of Rebecca Winter, a photographer whose work made her an unlikely heroine for many women. Her career is now descendent, her bank balance shaky, and she has fled the city for the middle of nowhere. There she discovers, in a tree stand with a roofer named Jim Bates, that what she sees through a camera lens is not all there is to life. Brilliantly written, powerfully observed, Still Life with Bread Crumbs is a deeply moving and often very funny story of unexpected love, and a stunningly crafted journey into the life of a woman, her heart, her mind, her days, as she discovers that life is a story with many levels, a story that is longer and more exciting than she ever imagined.|
|Similar Items||9781593160579: Sudden Death|
9781469229584: Fern Michaels Sisterhood Cd Collection 1: Weekend Warriors, Payback, Vendetta (Sisterhood Series)
9781480537385: Orphan Train: A Novel
9781442370906: The Rosie Project: A Novel
9780062280954: The Son
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.