|Product Name||How To Rescue Your Loved One From The Watchtower: 2010 Edition|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.04 inches / Length:0.6 inches / Weight:0.51 pounds / Width:0.9 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1452835659|
|Price New||8.36 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||9.82 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.38 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.16 ounces (convert)|
|Author||David A Reed|
|Long Description||Each year thousands of husbands, wives, sons and daughters are converted by Jehovah's Witnesses through their so-called free home Bible study. This book tells exactly what to do to rescue them from the JWs. The main point to remember when a loved one first starts getting involved with Jehovah's Witnesses is to avoid delay. But, unless you are thoroughly versed on the Watchtower Society and well trained as a debater, the JWs will shoot you down on every point. This book helps you: (1) Plan your strategy and learn techniques that work. (2) Collect convincing evidence. (3) Present your material in the proper manner at the appropriate time. (4) Become familiar with the tools you'll need. An unusual and valuable feature is the inclusion of pages from Watchtower publications which demonstrate falsehoods and inconsistencies in Jehovah's Witness doctrine. DAVID A. REED spent 13 years as an active Jehovah's Witness, serving as an elder and as the JW equivalent of a local pastor. Reading the Bible itself led him to Christ. He has authored more than a dozen books, including Answering Jehovah's Witnesses Subject by Subject and the popular Jehovah's Witnesses Answered Verse by Verse. His web sites on this topic include www.AnswerJW.com and www.CFTF.com.|
|Similar Items||9780801063848: 30 Years A Watchtower Slave: The Confessions Of A Converted Jehovah's Witness|
9780801053177: Answering Jehovah's Witnesses: Subject By Subject
9780801009952: Understanding Jehovah's Witnesses: Why They Read The Bible The Way They Do
9780801009815: Why You Should Believe In The Trinity: An Answer To Jehovah's Witnesses
9780801009556: The Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus Christ, And The Gospel Of John
9780765325983: 30 Years a Watchtower Slave: The Confessions of a Converted Jehovah's Witness
9780758907035: Winning The Witnesses
9780736924511: Reasoning From The Scriptures With The Jehovah's Witnesses
9780736905350: The 10 Most Important Things You Can Say To A Jehovah's Witness
9780548421901: Awakening Of A Jehovah's Witness: Escape From The Watchtower Society
View 18 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.