|Product Name||In The Tall Grass|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.74 inches / Length:6.02 inches / Weight:0.25 pounds / Width:5.26 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1442359889|
|Price New||7.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||4.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Length||5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Stephen King, Joe Hill|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Mile 81 meets “N” in this collaboration between Stephen King and Joe Hill, now available from Simon & Schuster Audio. As USA TODAY said of Stephen King’s Mile 81 : “Park and scream. Could there be any better place to set a horror story than an abandoned rest stop?” In the Tall Grass begins with a sister and brother who pull off to the side of the road after hearing a young boy crying for help from beyond the tall grass. Within minutes they are disoriented, in deeper than seems possible, and they’ve lost one another. The boy’s cries are more and more desperate. What follows is a terrifying, entertaining, and masterfully told tale, as only Stephen King can deliver.|
|Similar Items||9780449806944: The Passage: A Novel (Book One Of The Passage Trilogy)|
9780743598231: The End Of The Whole Mess: And Other Stories
9781598877489: Secret Window, Secret Garden: Two Past Midnight (Four Past Midnight)
9781598877533: Dolores Claiborne
9781598877502: The Sun Dog: Four Past Midnight
9781442335769: Full Dark, No Stars
9781442365490: Under The Dome: A Novel
9780061726354: Road Rage Cd: Includes 'Duel" And "Throttle"
9780743537001: The Shining
View 46 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.