|Product Name||Behavior Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:8.78 inches / Length:0.39 inches / Weight:0.55 pounds / Width:5.91 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1433809842|
|Price New||16.43 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||10.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||8.8 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Associate Professor Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences Martin M Antony PhD Abpp Frsc, Lizabeth Roemer PhD|
|Long Description||Behavior Therapy is a cogent introduction to the intellectual and therapeutic realms of behaviorism for students and practitioners. Authors Martin Antony and Lizabeth Roemer survey the scholarly and scientific contributions of Ivan Pavlov, John Watson, Clark Hull, B. F. Skinner, Albert Ellis, and many others, to present a rich analytical panorama of the various kinds of behavior therapies developed over time and prevalent today.Chapters include the history of behavior therapy; theoretical orientations; basic concepts and techniques in behavioral therapy processes, such as functional analysis, operant conditioning, positive and negative reinforcement, and others; an evaluation of the therapy's overall effectiveness, and suggestions for its future development.|
|Similar Items||9780195085693: Clinical Personality Assessment: Practical Approaches (Oxford Textbooks In Clinical Psychology)|
9781433805493: Family Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9781433810886: Cognitive Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9781433809781: Psychoanalysis And Psychoanalytic Therapies (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9781433807558: Brief Dynamic Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9781433807190: Psychotherapy Integration (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9781433805486: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (Theories Of Psychotherapy)
9780205184606: Statistical Reasoning For The Behavioral Sciences (3rd Edition)
9780205188895: Statistical Reasoning For The Behavioral Sciences (3rd Edition)
9780205069354: Statistical Reasoning For The Behavioral Sciences (3rd Edition)
View 28 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.