|Product Name||Iron Maiden: Guitar Play-Along Volume 130 (Hal Leonard Guitar Play-Along)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1423496833|
|Price New||8.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.70 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||11.7 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.8 inches (convert)|
|Long Description||(Guitar Play-Along). The Guitar Play-Along series will help you play your favorite songs quickly and easily! Just follow the tab, listen to the audio to hear how the guitar should sound, and then play along using the separate backing tracks. The melody and lyrics are also included in the book in case you want to sing, or to simply help you follow along. The online audio includes Playback+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys and pan left or right. 8 songs: Aces High * Flight of Icarus * The Number of the Beast * Run to the Hills * Running Free * The Trooper * Two Minutes to Midnight * Wasted Years.|
|Similar Items||9781458462749: Slayer: Guitar Play-Along Volume 156 (Book/Cd)|
9781423468981: Bon Jovi - Guitar Play-Along Volume 114 (Book/Cd)
9780898988772: Iron Maiden -- A Real Dead One: Guitar/Tab/Vocal
9781603783941: Zakk Wylde - Guitar Play-Along Volume 150 (Book/Cd)
9781480302242: Kiss: Guitar Play-Along Volume 168 (Book/Cd)
9780634029424: Deep Purple - Greatest Hits: A Step-by-Step Breakdown of the Guitar Style and Techniques of Ritchie Blackmore (Guitar Signature Licks with Audio Online)
9781617803871: Avenged Sevenfold - Guitar Play-Along Volume 134 (Book/Cd)
9780711984820: Iron Maiden: Brave New World Guitar Tab Edition
9781423468646: The Who: Guitar Play-Along Volume 108 (Hal Leonard Guitar Play-Along)
9780634018985: '80S METAL 2ND EDITION (Guitar Recorded Versions)
View 12 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.