|Product Name||Guitarist's Guide To Scales Over Chords-The Foundation Of Melodic Guitar Soloing(Bk/Online Audio)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1423483219|
|Price New||11.47 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||10.64 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.27 inches (convert)|
|Height||12 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||12.8 ounces (convert)|
|Features||96 Pages, The Foundation of Melodic Soloing, Softcover with CD - TAB, Author: Chad Johnson|
|Long Description||(Guitar Educational). Lots of guitar players know several scales, but how many really know what to do with them? With Guitarist's Guide to Scales Over Chords , you'll learn how to apply the most commonly used scales in a musical manner. This book examines how scales and chords are closely linked and how this relationship is key to crafting memorable, intelligent solos. If you've been stuck in a pentatonic rut, or you feel that you're constantly relying on the same old patterns, this is the book for you! The book covers 14 scales in detail, and the audio contains 99 tracks, including 15 backing track progressions for practice. The audio is accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.|
|Similar Items||9780571528295: Jam With Carlos Santana|
9780571527182: Jam with Gary Moore: Book & CD (Faber Edition: Jam with...)
9780521212403: Music Theory For Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (Guitar Method)
9780399511226: Music Theory For Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (Guitar Method)
9780393953725: Basic Harmonic Progressions (Norton Programmed Texts in Music Theory)
9780155720176: The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool For All Musicians
9780099247401: Music Theory For Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (Guitar Method)
9780071420389: Music Theory For Guitarists: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask (Guitar Method)
8712725720478: Paul Gilbert: Get out of My Yard
0038081448954: The Serious Guitarist -- Blues Chops: A Technique-Building Approach for the Dedicated Guitarist, Book & MP3 CD
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.