|Product Name||Guitar Shred BK/DVD At a Glance Series DVD and Lesson Book|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Other Format|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1423433092|
|Price New||5.72 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.45 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.19 inches (convert)|
|Height||12 inches (convert)|
|Length||9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Chad Johnson, Barrett Tagliarino, Mike Mueller|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||(At a Glance). A first of its kind, the At a Glance series pairs an instructional DVD lesson taught by a professional guitarist with a supplemental book for a comprehensive learning experience. Each book/DVD features several lessons pertaining to one topic, and the DVD lessons feature on-screen music. The lessons are loaded with valuable tips and information. Guitar Shred - At a Glance features four lessons, including: Speed Building, Legato, Tapping, Sweep Picking and uses 19 great songs that put the concepts into action. Songs include: Children of the Grave * Eruption * Hot for Teacher * Rising Force * and more.|
|Similar Items||0884088272210: Ozzy Osbourne The Randy Rhoads Years Legendary Licks|
9780739093306: Shredding the Blues: Heavy Metal Guitar Meets the Blues, Book & DVD (Shredding Styles)
9780739093764: The Total Shred Guitarist: A Fun and Comprehensive Overview of Shred Guitar Playing (Book, CD & DVD) (The Total Guitarist)
9780739086087: Jared Meekers Serious Shred -- Essential Concepts (Book & Dvd)
9780739086063: German Schauss's Serious Shred -- Advanced Techniques: Book & DVD
9780634041686: Chops Builder for Guitar: Technique Exercises for the Intermediate to Advanced Guitarist
9781423462255: Metal Guitar: Dvd/Book Pack (At A Glance (Hal Leonard))
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.