|Product Name||I'll Find You|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1420134620|
|Price New||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.03 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.76 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.12 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.2 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Features||This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.|
|Long Description||"Nancy Bush always delivers edge-of-your seat suspense!" --Lisa Jackson, New York Times bestselling author Only Killing Stops The Pain. . . Callie Cantrell has only fragmented memories of the car accident that killed her husband and son. One year later, she's still trying to start over, yet she can't shake her unease. Especially when former LA cop West Laughlin barges into her life, searching for his young nephew. At first he thinks Callie's lying about who she is and what she knows. But soon it's clear that Callie and West are linked by a killer who has bent others to his twisted will. The worst night of Callie's life was just the beginning of his vengeance. And when her turn comes again there will be no escape. . . Praise for Nancy Bush's Nowhere to Hide "Pulse-pounding. . .Readers will tear through the pages." -- Publishers Weekly "Edge-of-your-seat suspense keeps the pages turning. This is one definite thrill ride." -- RT Book Reviews , 4 Stars|
|Similar Items||9780312933715: In Too Deep|
9780727883438: Midnight Sun
9780312360740: Nowhere To Hide (Rafferty Family)
9781420125030: Nowhere Safe (Rafferty Family)
9780765369611: Charred (Detective Ellie Macintosh)
9781420125016: Nowhere To Run (Rafferty Family)
9781420125023: Nowhere To Hide (Rafferty Family)
9781250038029: Dead Heat (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
View 9 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.