|Product Name||The Classic Musicals Collection: Broadway to Hollywood (Easter Parade Two Disc Special Edition / The Band Wagon Two Disc Special Edition / Bells Are Ringing / Finian's Rainbow / Brigadoon)|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B0007939PW|
|Price New||93.26 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||79.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Rating||G - General Audiences|
|IMDb||Not on IMDb|
|Run Time||594 minutes|
|Cast||Dean Martin, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly|
|Run Time||594 minutes|
|Width||5.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||3 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||140 hundredths pounds (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Special Edition|
|Run Time||594 minutes|
|Features||Band Wagon, The: Special Edition: - Fading movie musical star Tony Hunter, down and out in Hollywood, decides to try his luck on the Broadway stage. Unfortunately, the simple hoofer discovers that a pretentious director has control of the project, and that instead of good humor, happy songs and a tapping chorus line, there'll be lengthy speeches, heavy drama and lots of deep soul-searching. Ev|
|Long Description||Easter Parade Two-Disc Special Edition Academy Award Winner! 17 Irving Berlin tunes, 2 legends (Fred Astaire and Judy Garland), 1 forever classic. The Band Wagon Two-disc Special Edition The buoyant backstager that skewers Broadway! Fred Astaire stars; Vincente Minelli directs. Finian's Rainbow How Are Things in Glocca Morra? Find out as Francis Ford Coppola directs Fred Astaire. Bells Are Ringing A phone service dials romance for Judy Holliday and Dean Martin. Vincente Minnelli directs. Brigadoon Pure magic: Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse in Lerner and Loewe's musical about a magical village.|
|Similar Items||0883929287116: Best of Warner Bros. 20 Film Collection Musicals|
0883929152599: Music Man
0883929049677: TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection Best Picture Winners
0826831070162: Classic Musicals - 50 Movie Pack Royal Wedding - Second Chorus - Stage Door Canteen - Breakfast in Hollywood - Hi-De-Ho + 45 more!
0097368719644: My Fair Lady
0024543382294: Rodgers & Hammerstein Collection
0012569791084: Classic Musicals From The Dream Factory, Vol. 1 (Ziegfeld Follies / Till The Clouds Roll By / Three Little Words / Summer Stock / It's Always Fair Weather)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.