|Product Name||Found (The Missing, Book 1)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 141695421X|
|Price New||3.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||7.63 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.13 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.84 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Margaret Peterson Haddix|
|Long Description||One night a plane appeared out of nowhere, the only passengers aboard: thirty-six babies. As soon as they were taken off the plane, it vanished. Now, thirteen years later, two of those children are receiving sinister messages, and they begin to investigate their past. Their quest to discover where they really came from leads them to a conspiracy that reaches from the far past to the distant future—and will take them hurtling through time. In this exciting new series, bestselling author Margaret Peterson Haddix brings an element of suspense that will keep readers on the edge of their seats.|
|Similar Items||9780142418499: Runaway Twin|
9780140321630: Fog Magic
9780130918420: Creating America: Reading and Writing Arguments (3rd Edition)
9780099979005: How To Steal A Dog
9780060809713: Old Yeller
9780060739454: Old Yeller (Summer Reading Edition)
9780060728243: The Hunt For The Seventh
9780060728229: The Hunt For The Seventh
9780060560157: Ruby Holler
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.