|Product Name||Charmed: Season 3|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Weight:0.94 pounds|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000B5XOW0|
|Price New||9.13 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.63 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Brian Krause, Dorian Gregory|
|Genre||ACTION & ADVENTURE|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Box set, Closed-captioned, Color, Full Screen, NTSC|
|Run Time||952 minutes|
|Features||Condition: New, Format: DVD, Box set; Closed-captioned; Color; DVD; Full Screen; NTSC|
|Long Description||Protecting the innocent, vanquishing evil and evil doers, and generally righting wrongs are not exactly on the agenda of every twenty-something on the fast track to discovering what life's all about. But for the Halliwell sisters, this has become their destiny. Prue, the oldest, is driven to succeed and dislikes the free-spirited antics of the youngest sister Phoebe. Piper, the earthy middle sister, mediates between her siblings. Phoebe discovers The Book of Shadows in the attic and their witchly powers are activated, igniting a bond that reaches beyond petty, sisterly grudges. Prue has the power to move objects, Piper to freeze time and Phoebe to see the future. The sisters must band together to protect themselves, and the world, from the dark, demonic forces that seek to destroy them. It's an existence fraught with excitement and danger, but these three unique sisters wouldn't trade their "charmed" lives for anything.|
|Similar Items||0097361225241: Charmed: The Final Season|
0097360707045: Charmed Season 7
0097360706949: Charmed Season 5
0097360535945: Charmed - The Complete First Season
0097360535921: Charmed: The Complete First Season
0097360484847: Charmed Season 6
0097360453423: Charmed Season 2
0097360383843: Charmed Season 4
0032429215444: Charmed: Seasons 5 - 8
0024543233015: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season One
View 7 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.