|Product Name||A Lawless Street|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie|
|Short Description||Height:0.07 inches / Length:0.54 inches / Weight:0.25 pounds / Width:0.75 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000A1OFZU|
|Price New||5.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.49 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Randolph Scott, Angela Lansbury, Warner Anderson, Jean Parker, Ruth Donnelly|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||4 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen|
|Run Time||77 minutes|
|Long Description||Randolph Scott stars as Marshal Coleen Wave, a lawman who moves from town to town in the Colorado Territory, ridding each of its outlaws. His dedication to his gob causes his wife, played by Angela Lansbury (TV's "Murder She Wrote"), to leave him. She will not come back to him until he has hung up his guns for good. But he is determined to clean up one last town, run by bandits, who don't wantto see the territory become a state.|
|Similar Items||9781404971356: Stranger Wore a Gun|
0883316161838: Return of the Bad Men
0883316161777: Carson City
0738329154929: Canadian Pacific
0097368876040: 7 Men from Now
0089218520593: When The West Was Young (A.K.A. Heritage Of The Desert)
0043396091429: Ten Wanted Men
0043396042681: Hangman's Knot
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.