|Product Name||All the King's Men|
|Category||Electronics / Photography: A/V Media: Movie / TV|
|Short Description||Height:0.07 inches / Length:0.54 inches / Weight:0.2 pounds / Width:0.75 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ B000BITV92|
|Price New||4.76 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.89 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Cast||Joanne Dru, Broderick Crawford, John Derek, John Ireland, Mercedes McCambridge|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||7.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||3.2 ounces (convert)|
|Format||Multiple Formats, Black & White, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled|
|Run Time||109 minutes|
|Long Description||In a bravura performance, Broderick Crawford won the 1949 Academy Award(r) for Best Actor with his stunning portrayal of bull-headed, backwoods lawyer Willie Stark, in this powerful drama about political and personal corruption. A somber but realistic chronicle of raw, brutal power in force, ALL THE KING'S MEN is based on Robert Penn Warren's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name. It was brought to the screen in 1949 by producer Robert Rossen who also wrote the screenplay and directed thefilm. The story was inspired by the rise and fall of southern bigwig Huey Pierce Long, the infamous"Kingfish" who was Louisiana's governor and one-time senator. Long's cunning tactics of building public works during the depression to serve his own needs more than those of his constituents eventually brought about his own assassination in 1935. A compelling story of a self-made, self-styled politician, it was politics that almost prevented Rossen from making ALL THE KING'S MEN in the first place|
|Similar Items||0883929280049: Best Years of Our Lives|
0883929151677: Great Ziegfeld
0043396114364: All the King's Men
0043396053199: From Here to Eternity
0025192115325: Lost Weekend
0024543873242: Cavalcade 80th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray + DVD Combo
0024543060703: Gentleman's Agreement
0020695453219: Gabriel Over The White House
0012569509023: Mutiny on the Bounty
View 15 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.