|Product Name||Tarot For Love & Relationships|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1402702531|
|Price New||19.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||11.62 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||6.48 inches (convert)|
|Height||0.43 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.38 inches (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Follow this guide to familiarize yourself with the setup, layout, and basics for interpreting the cards, and their insights will become available to you. Through the cards find the answers to questions like, "Will I find a new relationship? Does he have deeper feelings for me? Can my relationship be salvaged?" With more than 240 card interpretations and illustrated spread examples specifically addressing your love outlook, you'll see your partner's perspective, become more aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the pairing, and be able to tackle possible problems with a clear mind and an open heart. Improve your potential for finding meaningful relationships and lasting love with this unique Tarot handbook. Instead of passively pining away, why not plug into the power of the cards to find a new relationship or enhance an existing one? You don't need to possess psychic ability to work with Tarot cards.|
|Similar Items||9780875426709: Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series)|
9781143978920: Cosmic Love: Secrets Of The Astrology Of Intimacy Revealed
9780553383119: Cosmic Love: Secrets Of The Astrology Of Intimacy Revealed
9781578632923: Tarot D'amour: Find Love, Sex, And Romance In The Cards
9781859061848: Lover's Tarot Deck, The
9781572817548: Gilded Reverie Lenormand
9780738736624: The Essential Lenormand: Your Guide To Precise & Practical Fortunetelling
9780553378382: Astrology For The Soul (Bantam Classics)
9780425112632: The Tarot
9780425135839: The Tarot Guide To Love And Relationships
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.