|Product Name||The Teachings Of Abraham: The Master Course Cd Program, 11-Cd Set|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Compact Disc|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1401921787|
|Price New||22.52 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||28.96 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.4 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||10.56 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Esther Hicks, Jerry Hicks|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||This 11-CDset is the most in-depth and comprehensive audio presentation on the teachings of the Non-Physical Intelligence known as Abraham. Facilitated by Esther Hicks in collaboration with her husband, Jerry, Abraham leads workshop participants on a “Voyage of Discovery” during a 2005 Alaskan cruise. This CD collection runs over ten hours and is ideal for study, sharing, and group discussion!|
|Similar Items||9781401907358: Ask And It Is Given - Part Ii: The Processes (Pt.Ii)|
9781401911089: The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent 4-Cd: Part I: Living The Art Of Allowing (Pt. 1)
9781401931698: Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
9781161642216: Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
9781161515589: Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
9781113072221: Getting Into The Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide
9781401919726: The Law Of Attraction Cd Collection
9781401912475: The Astonishing Power Of Emotions 8-Cd Set
9781401911096: The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent 4-Cd: Part Ii: Finding The Path To Joy Through Energy Balance (Pt. 2)
9781401907341: Ask And It Is Given - Part 1: The Law Of Attraction (Ask And It Is Given) (Pt.I)
View 25 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.