|Product Name||Silenced (Lucy Kincaid Novels)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:1.3 inches / Length:6.7 inches / Weight:0.35 pounds / Width:4.1 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1250005957|
|Price New||3.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.12 inches (convert)|
|Height||6.82 inches (convert)|
|Length||4.21 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Long Description||Lucy Kincaid is back--with a vengeance. A Washington Sex Scandal It has been seven years since Lucy was attacked--and almost killed--by an online predator. Today, she is well on her way toward a new life. While waiting to begin her training at the FBI Academy, Lucy's is tireless in her fight against cyber sex crime. Her current mission: to find out who killed a high-priced call girl linked to a powerful Congressman. A Cold-Blooded Killer A number of known prostitutes--with scores of high profile clients--are turning up dead all over D.C. Is this the work of a depraved killer? Or the result of an inside job? Lucy's investigation will take her into an underground network of prostitutes, the chambers of the country's most powerful players, and her own dark past to confront an unknown enemy who's always one step ahead of her. With the help of her P.I. boyfriend Sean Rogan, Lucy must find and protect the only witness who can identify the killer and end the conspiracy, but can the witness be trusted? Lucy will risk everything to expose the truth and ensure justice is served, even if that means putting herself in the line of fire ... "Engrossing."-- PublishersWeekly "Riveting."-- RT Book Reviews "A world-class nail-biter."--Lee Child|
|Similar Items||9781607510550: Playing Dead|
9780345495044: Fear No Evil: A Novel (No Evil Trilogy)
9781250038005: Cold Snap (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
9781250038029: Dead Heat (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
9781250005977: Stolen (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
9780312933968: Stolen (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
9781250005960: Stalked (Lucy Kincaid Novels)
9780345520418: If I Should Die (Lucy Kincaid)
9780345520395: Love Me To Death: A Novel Of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid)
9780373771752: Kiss Me, Kill Me: A Novel of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid)
9780345511690: Kiss Me, Kill Me: A Novel Of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid)
9780373836215: In Their Footsteps
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.