|Product Name||Commentary To The Germanic Laws And Mediaeval Documents (1915)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1164751328|
|Price New||31.64 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||62.62 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.91 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.79 inches (convert)|
|Weight||20.8 ounces (convert)|
|Long Description||This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment for protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature in affordable, high quality, modern editions that are true to the original work.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.