|Product Name||It Works: The Famous Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True!|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.14 inches / Length:0.74 inches / Weight:2.64 pounds / Width:0.97 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0875163238|
|Price New||1.85 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.84 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.2 inches (convert)|
|Height||5.8 inches (convert)|
|Length||3.9 inches (convert)|
|Weight||0.8 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||IT WORKS presents a concise, definite plan for bettering your conditions in life. It shows you how to use the Mighty Power within that is anxious and willing to serve you if you know how to use it. IT WORKS shows you how. All scientific, psychological and theological explanations are eliminated. Three hundred pages are boiled down to ten minutes of interesting facts, a definite plan and three short rules of accomplishment. Don t let your worldly, objective mind keep you from more prosperity and happiness any longer. Test the power of this simple book that defies tradition and experience. Millions have tried the plan it presents and know in truth that IT DOES WORK.|
|Similar Items||9780140124828: The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind|
9780140073386: Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It
9780139840975: Zolar's Book of dreams, numbers & lucky days
9780139795916: Your Infinite Power To Be Rich: Use The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind To Obtain The Prosperity You Deserve
9780139226748: Tnt: The Power Within You
9780138110000: The Silva Mind Control Method For Business Managers
9780071831222: Nothing Is Impossible: 7 Steps to Realize Your True Power and Maximize Your Results (Business Books)
9780062544902: Writing On Both Sides Of The Brain: Breakthrough Techniques For People Who Write
9780061579080: Vision Board, The
9780007331376: The Success System That Never Fails
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.