|Product Name||The Black Jacobins: Toussaint L'ouverture And The San Domingo Revolution|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.32 inches / Length:0.88 inches / Weight:1.73 pounds / Width:9.53 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0679724672|
|Price New||8.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||7.93 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.7 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.|
|Similar Items||9780140034585: Papa Doc: Haiti And Its Dictator|
9780140024333: Ten Days That Shook The World
9780136061496: The World: A History, Vol. 2, 2nd Edition
9780136009238: The World: A Brief History, Volume 2
9780133479720: Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity (Routledge Classics) (Volume 36)
9780131927148: The Atlantic in Global History, 1500-2000
9780131839151: The Atlantic World: Essays On Slavery, Migration And Imagination
9780131777637: The World: A History, Volume 2 (Since 1300)
9780075543725: The Peloponnesian War
9780062771650: Haiti: The Tumultuous History - From Pearl Of The Caribbean To Broken Nation
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.