|Product Name||Mary Baker Eddy (Radcliffe Biography Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0738202274|
|Price New||5.98 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||3.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.76 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||6.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||39.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Gill Gillian, Gillian Gill|
|Long Description||This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.|
|Similar Items||9780879523060: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures (Authorized, Study Edition)|
9780879522599: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures (Authorized, Trade Ed.)
9781470179915: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures
9781147252002: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures (Authorized, Trade Ed.)
9781146832052: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures (Authorized, Trade Ed.)
9780803263499: The Life Of Mary Baker G. Eddy And The History Of Christian Science
9780307720931: Fathermothergod: My Journey Out Of Christian Science
9780879521004: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures (Veda A Zdravi S Klicem K Pismu)
9781434678744: Christian Science
9781404332850: Science And Health With Key To The Scriptures
View 54 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.