|Product Name||United States Catholic Catechism For Adult|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:7.87 inches / Length:0.52 inches / Weight:0.61 pounds / Width:4.92 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 1574554506|
|Price New||8.04 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.40 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1.4 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||31.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Us Conference Of Catholic Bishops|
|Features||ISBN13: 9781574554502, Condition: New, Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!|
|Long Description||The presence of the Catholic Church in the United States reaches back to the founding days of our country through the leadership of Archbishop John Carroll, the first Catholic bishop in the United States. His story, like other stories at the start of the chapters in the United States Catholic Catechism for Adults, gives us a glimpse into the lives of Catholics who lived out their faith throughout our country's history. To listen to an audio sample.|
|Similar Items||9780062224019: New American Bible (Non-Flex Black Imitation Leather)|
9780062048363: Nrsv Go-Anywhere Thinline Bible Catholic Edition (Pb)
9780061496264: Nrsv - The Catholic Faith And Family Bible
9780061232831: Lives Of The Saints: From Mary And St. Francis Of Assisi To John Xxiii And Mother Teresa
9780060694180: Christ Among Us: A Modern Presentation Of The Catholic Faith For Adults
9780060693497: Christ Among Us: A Modern Presentation of the Catholic Faith for Adults (6th Edition)
9780060692995: Butler's Lives Of The Saints: Concise Edition, Revised And Updated
9780030069574: Catechism Of The Catholic Church
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.