|Product Name||The Black Regiment Of The American Revolution|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0972341099|
|Price New||6.50 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||38.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Author||Linda Crotta Brennan|
|Long Description||In the Battle of Rhode Island during the Revolutionary War, the Black Regiment successfully fought off three determined attacks, thus preventing the capture of a large Colonial force. The Black Regiment went on to serve with distinction at Yorktown, establishing a proud tradition of African-American military service and proving the valor and discipline of Black men in an era when slavery was rampant.|
|Similar Items||9781147408102: Black Pioneers Of Science And Invention|
9780553201734: Black Pioneers Of Science And Invention
9780152085667: Black Pioneers Of Science And Invention
9781880000274: Amelia's Road
9780759630383: And Then What Happened, Paul Revere? (Paperstar)
9780698113510: And Then What Happened, Paul Revere? (Paperstar)
9780590412049: And Then What Happened, Paul Revere? (Paperstar)
9780153075551: And Then What Happened, Paul Revere? (Paperstar)
9780708991770: The Dream Keeper And Other Poems
9780684872193: The Dream Keeper And Other Poems
9780679844211: The Dream Keeper And Other Poems
9780439259477: Heroines Of History: Heroines Of The American Revolution, America's Founding Mothers
9781403434319: The Declaration Of Independence (Historical Documents)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
Due to changes in how codes are sold, we have decided to abandon the old method for associating products to companies and try something new. This change will make it easier to enter corrections for company data as well as making it easier for companies to manage their own product collection.
As a user, you may not notice the changes right away. When you do, you may only think there is a cosmetic change to how the information is presented. But in the background, a great deal of improved logic will exist.
This change is rather substantial in regard to how the data is stored and accessed so it could be a couple weeks before we are finished and make the changes visible to the end users. We simply wanted to let you now that the canges were coming and that with this set of changes more new features are on the way.
Some things that will be changing:
- Companies will no longer have a Company ID that is in any related to the UPC/EAN code. Company ID use to be the first 7+ digits of the product code but that has proven to be a problem since the changes by the GIS on how codes are issued.
- The company edit form will change. We use to allow edits one item at a time but that is going to end. The company edit form will place all fields into one big edit form with only one save button. This may sound like a trivial change and on screen it really is. But in the background this is a very important change and will help make company management a lot easier.
- In the data feed, the company ID will be replaced with a new number. This new number will serve the same function, connecting products to companies but it will function in a much more useful way. We haven't decided if we will call the field the same thing or not yet. The content will change for sure.
- Data downloads will have better company links making it much easier to sort out the company data and link it to products.
- Duplicate company records that use to have different company ID values will get merged together so in the end, each company will only be in the database once. Right now, a company can be listed multiple times because they own multiple prefix codes.
We hope these changes will in the end produce better lookups, faster searches and more meaningful searches. We will use this upgrade to add more features in the future.