|Product Name||Two-End Knitting|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:11.26 inches / Length:0 inches / Weight:0.7 pounds / Width:8.74 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0942018230|
|Price New||18.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||13.00 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||8.75 inches (convert)|
|Height||11.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||11.2 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||The author has resurrected the ancient Scandinavian art of two-end knitting (also known as Tvebinding or twined knitting). The technique for creating the beautiful and distinctive garments she illustrates in this book (sweaters, jackets, skirts, mittens, vests, even a silk blouse) are thoroughly and clearly explained, from the basics to new refinements and designs. Very well-illus. with b&w photos, line drawings, charts.|
|Similar Items||9781883010027: Twined Knitting|
9781250016225: The Very Easy Guide to Fair Isle Knitting: Step-by-Step Techniques, Easy-to-Follow Stitch Patterns, and Projects to Get You Started
9780942018363: Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop (Updated And Expanded Edition)
9780942018141: Latvian Mittens: Traditional Designs & Techniques
9780934026444: Twined Knitting : A Swedish Folkcraft Technique
9780760339640: Swedish Handknits: A Collection Of Heirloom Designs
9780486433004: Traditional Scandinavian Knitting (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.