|Product Name||Abc's Of Hawaii|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0896103463|
|Price New||3.95 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Weight||15.84 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Sharon Lee Asta, Jeanne Uyehara Donovan|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||From the beach to the volcano, Mariko takes you through the alphabet in serch of a beautiful floral lei. Filled with questions to stimulate the imagination.|
|Similar Items||9781597002455: Aloha Is...|
9781573062183: Hawaiian Alphabet (Island Alphabet Books)
9780971533325: Goodnight Hawaiian Moon
9780824810078: Hawaii is a Rainbow (Kolowalu Books (Hardcover))
9780816147243: Baby Honu's Incredible Journey
9780745114859: Hawaii is a Rainbow (Kolowalu Books (Hardcover))
9780142421192: Froggy Goes To Hawaii
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.