|Product Name||World After (Penryn & the End of Days)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 147781728X|
|Price New||1.54 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.15 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||8 inches (convert)|
|Length||0.1 inches (convert)|
|Weight||13.12 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||In this sequel to the bestselling fantasy thriller, Angelfall, the survivors of the angel apocalypse begin to scrape back together what's left of the modern world. When a group of people capture Penryn's sister Paige, thinking she's a monster, the situation ends in a massacre. Paige disappears. Humans are terrified. Mom is heartbroken. |
Penryn drives through the streets of San Francisco looking for Paige. Why are the streets so empty? Where is everybody? Her search leads her into the heart of the angels' secret plans, where she catches a glimpse of their motivations, and learns the horrifying extent to which the angels are willing to go.
Meanwhile, Raffe hunts for his wings. Without them, he can't rejoin the angels, can't take his rightful place as one of their leaders. When faced with recapturing his wings or helping Penryn survive, which will he choose?
|Similar Items||9780312575939: Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1)|
9780140424348: Incarnate (Incarnate Trilogy)
9780094789302: The Lost Girl
9780062286925: Snow Like Ashes
9780062085542: Unravel Me (Shatter Me)
9780062072092: Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky Trilogy)
9780062026811: Elegy (Hereafter Trilogy)
9780061575396: Darklight (Wondrous Strange Trilogy)
View 11 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The attributes are somewhat like fields. They are the individual data items that describe each product. Each product entry will have several attributes. There is no telling which attributes will be attached to each product but they all have the same basic format.
Here is an example of one attribute. When accessing the data feed API, you can get your data in XML or JSON format. Here it is displayed in XML format to make it a little easier to read through.
<attribute> <field_name>product</field_name> <group_name>Over View</group_name> <title>Product Name</title> <data_type>varchar</data_type> <data_type_description>short text</data_type_description> <has_linked_text>0</has_linked_text> <has_linked_extra>0</has_linked_extra> </attribute>
In the above example you will find these elements:
- field_name - The unique name used to access this attribute.
- group_name - The name of the data group this field belongs to.
- title - The label we place on the screen when displaying this attribute to users.
- data_type - The database data type we are using to store this attribute.
- data_type_description - More infomation about the data type.
- has_linked_text - Some numeric fields have a text representation. We store the numeric value but if there is linked text, we use a lookup table to display that text instead of the number to the user.
- has_linked_extra - Some numeric fields have an extra text value that goes along with the number. We use a lookup table to display that text in addition to the number.
Hopefully, this helps you understand the data attributes you find in the data feed API.