|Product Name||Romans (Baker Exegetical Commentary On The New Testament)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0801021499|
|Price New||22.79 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||17.19 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||6.25 inches (convert)|
|Height||9.5 inches (convert)|
|Length||2.25 inches (convert)|
|Weight||48.16 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Thomas R. Schreiner|
|Features||ISBN13: 9780801021497, Condition: New, Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!|
|Long Description||A fresh analysis of the Book of Romans for scholars, pastors, and students that blends scholarly depth with readability.|
|Similar Items||9780385233170: Romans (Anchor Bible)|
9780334019473: Romans: The Niv Application Commentary: From Biblical Text To Contemporary Life
9780310494003: Romans: The Niv Application Commentary: From Biblical Text To Contemporary Life
9780310211402: Romans: The Niv Application Commentary: From Biblical Text To Contemporary Life
9780310201083: Acts (The Expositor's Bible Commentary)
9780227170243: The Epistle to the Romans (The New International Commentary on the New Testament)
9780140135022: The Message Of Romans: God's Good News For The World (Bible Speaks Today)
9780006236801: The Message of Romans: God's Good News for the World (Bible Speaks Today)
View 59 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.