|Product Name||Mark (N. T. Wright For Everyone Bible Study Guides)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Short Description||Height:0.33 inches / Length:8.28 inches / Weight:0.33 pounds / Width:5.56 inches|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0830821821|
|Price New||4.71 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.25 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.3 inches (convert)|
|Height||8.25 inches (convert)|
|Length||5.5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||5.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||N. T. Wright|
|Long Description||With a scholar's mind and a pastor's heart, Tom Wright walks you through Mark in this guide designed especially with everyday readers in mind. Perfect for group use or daily personal reflection, this study uses the popular inductive method combined with Wright's thoughtful insights to bring contemporary application of Scripture to life. This guide by Tom Wright can be used on its own or alongside his New Testament for Everyone commentary on Mark. It is designed to help you understand Scripture in fresh ways under the guidance of one of the world's leading New Testament scholars. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information all guide you or a group more deeply into God's Word. Discover how you can participate more fully in God's kingdom.|
|Similar Items||9780809146369: Mark for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone)|
9780802818638: Luke for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone)
9780800605988: Luke for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone)
9780664227845: Luke for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone)
9780664227838: Mark for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone)
9780664221072: Mark For Everyone (The New Testament For Everyone)
9780570045861: Luke For Everyone (The New Testament For Everyone)
9780281071913: Mark for Everyone
9780281052998: Mark For Everyone
9780007120284: A Theology Of Mark: The Dynamic Between Christology And Authentic Discipleship (Explorations In Biblical Theology)
View 17 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.