|Product Name||Spelling Workout, Level A (Student Edition)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com|| Buy on Amazon ~ 0813628156|
|Price New||11.48 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||1.35 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.39 inches (convert)|
|Height||10.87 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.26 inches (convert)|
|Weight||13.6 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Modern Curriculum Press, Phillip Trocki|
|Long Description||Spelling Workout uses a sports theme that gives you and your students the tools you need to be an unbeatable team! Capitalizing on the close tie between spelling and phonics, the program leads students from simple sound-letter relationships to more complex spelling patterns.|
|Similar Items||9781145838444: The Story Of The World, Activity Book 1: Ancient Times - From The Earliest Nomad To The Last Roman Emperor|
9781143673986: The Story Of The World, Activity Book 1: Ancient Times - From The Earliest Nomad To The Last Roman Emperor
9781140604112: The Story Of The World, Activity Book 1: Ancient Times - From The Earliest Nomad To The Last Roman Emperor
9781115251754: The Story Of The World, Activity Book 1: Ancient Times - From The Earliest Nomad To The Last Roman Emperor
9780548439005: The Story Of The World, Activity Book 1: Ancient Times - From The Earliest Nomad To The Last Roman Emperor
9780813628172: Mcp Spelling Workout
9780813628417: Spelling Workout, Level B (Student Edition)
9780813628165: Spelling Workout, Level B (Student Edition)
9780813628189: Spelling Workout, Level D (Student Edition)
9780813628424: Spelling Workout: Level C
View 31 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.