|Product Name||The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating And Sex|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0811832414|
|Price New||0.34 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||0.01 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.5 inches (convert)|
|Height||7 inches (convert)|
|Length||5 inches (convert)|
|Weight||7.2 ounces (convert)|
|Author||Joshua Piven, David Borgenicht, Jennifer Worick|
|Long Description||The authors of the best-selling The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook are back—and they've brought a date. Whatever your own dating nightmares are, take it from the professionals, things can get worse. Just in time for Valentine's Day, here are dozens of scenarios covering every phase of the romantic—or not so romantic—turn of events. Learn how to remove stubborn articles of clothing, slip away from a blind date, and get rid of unsightly stains. Discover the secrets of dealing with a bad kisser and of surviving a meeting with your date's parents. Hands-on, step-by-step illustrated instructions help guide you through these and many more perils d'amor. Tasteful and useful, and with an appendix of great pickup lines, breakup lines, and all-purpose excuses, this is the book you need when you wake up next to someone whose name you can't remember.|
|Similar Items||9780943822648: The Complete Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook|
9780876910689: The Complete Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
9780811861366: The Complete Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
9780811845380: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Extreme Edition
9780439153836: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Extreme Edition
9780811853132: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Life
9780811842303: Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College
0765145098595: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Work
9780811831314: The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Travel
9780811825559: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
9780152004583: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
0765145025553: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
9780811835756: The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Work
9780470551417: The Worst-Case Scenario Business Survival Guide: How To Survive The Recession, Handle Layoffs,Raise Emergency Cash, Thwart An Employee Coup,And Avoid Other Potential Disasters
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The maxicode barcode is identified by the circular bulls-eye in the center and a matrix of circular dots that make up the data. Unlike many of the other 2D barcodes, this symbology uses a hexagonal grid rather than bars or squares.
These symbols are always printed as a 1 inch square often found on shipping packages and can store around 93 characters. If more data is needed, up to 8 codes can be chained together and scanned one after the next. The bulls-eye helps the scanner identify the pattern even when packages are streaming by at speed.
There are several modes that these symbols can use. UPS uses mode 2 and 3 on their packages.
- Mode 0 - Obsolete mode superseded by modes 2 and 3. (Older printers will produce Mode 0 if the firmware is outdated. Mode 0 MaxiCodes can be visually determined by examining the two horizontal hexagons in the upper right-hand corner. They will be white if the Mode is 0. For all other modes, they are black.)
- Mode 1 - Obsolete mode superseded by mode 4.
- Mode 2 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with a numeric postal code. (Primary use is US domestic destinations.)
- Mode 3 - Formatted data containing a structured Carrier Message with an alphanumeric postal code. (Primary use is international destinations.)
- Mode 4 - Unformatted data with Standard Error Correction.
- Mode 5 - Unformatted data with Enhanced Error Correction.
- Mode 6 - Used for programming hardware devices.
If you need to generate your own maxicode barcodes, you can check out the bcgen.com web site.