|Product Name||Norman Rockwell's Christmas Book: Revised And Updated|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0810982625|
|Price New||11.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.02 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||1 inches (convert)|
|Height||11 inches (convert)|
|Length||8.75 inches (convert)|
|Weight||45.12 ounces (convert)|
Originally published by Abrams in 1977, Norman Rockwell's Christmas Book is a holiday classic that has remained a bestselling family treasure for over 30 years. With over 85 images from Norman Rockwell's archive of art, this fully redesigned edition brings a fresh, contemporary appeal to the original vintage volume.
This holiday favorite features timeless art, including images of children sleigh-riding, families caroling, and Santa preparing for his big night, in addition to 15 new images culled from Rockwell's extensive archive and eight ready-to-frame limited-edition prints. Alongside these lush illustrations are Christmas poems and stories from beloved writers such as Robert Frost, Langston Hughes, Hans Christian Andersen, and Lewis Carroll; as well as Christmas carol music and lyrics and Christmas dinner recipes from Fannie Merritt Farmer's 1896 cooking tome. Norman Rockwell's Christmas Book is the perfect present under the tree for Rockwell fans young and old.
|Similar Items||9781572153448: Christmas With Norman Rockwell|
9781419700651: Norman Rockwell's Spirit Of America: A Family Treasury
9780896600669: Norman Rockwell's Faith Of America
9780789211446: Norman Rockwell: 332 Magazine Covers
9780896600584: Norman Rockwell: 332 Magazine Covers (Tiny Folio)
9780810958241: Norman Rockwell: 332 Magazine Covers (Tiny Folio)
9780789204097: Norman Rockwell: 332 Magazine Covers (Tiny Folio)
9780671056292: Norman Rockwell: 332 Magazine Covers (Tiny Folio)
9780762424153: Best Of Norman Rockwell
9780762408795: Best Of Norman Rockwell
View 27 more similar items
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
The Facing Identification Mark, or FIM, is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the automation of mail processing. Basically, the FIM is a set of vertical bars that are printed on the upper edge of an envelop or postcard, slightly to the left of the stamp. It’s a nine digit barcode that consists of vertical bars and zeros, which are represented by the blank spaces.
The FIM’s primary function is to ensure that all mail is facing the proper way, to identify how the postage was paid (business reply, etc.) and whether or not the business reply mail has a POSTNET barcode. Should there be a POSTNET barcode, the mail can then be sent directly to the barcode sorter.
There are four different types of FIM barcodes, A, B, C and D.
- FIM A: Used for courtesy reply mail and metered reply mail with a preprinted POSTNET barcode.
- FIM B: Used for business reply mail without a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM C: Used for business reply mail with a preprinted ZIP+4 barcode.
- FIM D: Used only with IBI postage.
As far as standards are concerned, the FIM has to meet very specific guidelines:
- A FIM clear zone must not contain any printing other than the FIM pattern
- The rightmost bar of the FIM must be at least 2” (+/- 1/8”) from the right edge of each piece of mail
- Each FIM bar must be 5/8” high (+/- 1/8”) and 1/32” wide (+/- 0.008”)
- The tops of each FIM bar can’t be lower than 1/8” from the top edge of the mail
- The bottoms of each FIM bar can’t touch the bottom edge of the FIM clear zone, but can’t be more than 1/8” above or below the edge.