|Product Name||Renaissance Drama 38 (Renaissance Drama New Series)|
|Category||Book / Magazine / Publication|
|Amazon.com||Buy on Amazon ~ 0810126982|
|Price New||69.94 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Price Used||2.99 US Dollars (curriencies)|
|Width||0.9 inches (convert)|
|Height||9 inches (convert)|
|Length||6 inches (convert)|
|Weight||18.4 ounces (convert)|
|Features||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Long Description||Renaissance Drama, an annual interdisciplinary publication, is devoted to drama and performance as a central feature of Renaissance culture. The essays in each volume explore the traditional canon of drama, the significance of performance, broadly construed, to early modern culture, and the impact of new forms of interpretation on the study of Renaissance plays, theater, and performance. Volume 38 includes essays that explore topics in early modern drama ranging from Shakespeare’s Jewish questions in The Merchant of Venice and the gender of rhetoric in Shakespeare’s sonnets and Jonson’s plays to improvisation in the commedia dell’arte and the rebirth of tragedy in 1940 Germany.|
|Search Google||by EAN or by Title|
Article of interest
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to upload images including rotating them if needed prior to uploading.
- Added a scan history screen. You can review the last few scans you have captured with the barcode scanner. You can configure how many items to keep in the history. (default is 40).
- You can configure the format of the date/time stamp in the history.
- Settings have been activated now that there is something that you can configure.
- Added color icons on the main screen and several other places.